Friday, March 02, 2007

second day in San Francisco






























































Matt and Robin at Snap Fish's office, The Bay Bridge, the Hyatt Hotel (my camera phone doesn't do this justice!), the team in Union Square and the skyscrapers.



The evening ended in a chinese meal in China Town which was great and a bar tour of downtown, ending at the Hyatt Hotel which looks like the senate in Star Wars, the most amazing architecture. The guys had a right laugh at me as I had to hold on to them all to look up and was getting really bad vertigo wondering around the streets of the financial district with all the skyscrapers towering over us - I am like Vitalstatistix from Asterix, I have told them they have to carry me around on a shield. Having to survive being the only girl in a group of geeky men warrants this I think!

No comments: