Saturday, May 17, 2008

Acid Paris

So we arrived in Paris last night we've got a great if somewhat small apartment in Paris. Picture shows the view from the window with the Sacre Coeur in the distance. Matt Davenport and I had to share a bed last night. After arriving we went to the venue for the opening party where they had a great acid techno DJ playing (Huoratron), with lots of cool Parisienne's shakin there stuff. I managed to confuse a bar maid with my sub standard CSE french. But a good night was had by all.

This morning we got up on my Birthday(hooray) and me and Rach went and got some supplies from the Boulangerie, Charcuterie, Fromagerie and the a bit like Tesco-erie and had a breakfast of coffee and croissants. Oh c'est tres bon!

We are now off to the venue to set up and get a feel for the festival.

Matt

No comments: